Salesforce announced a set of new features this week for Marketing Cloud, Tableau and Pardot to help marketers with enhanced AI and analytics.
Evergage is now Interaction Studio
Evergage, which Salesforce purchased earlier this year, is now rebranded and integrated as Interaction Studio. This replaces the previous Interaction Studio tool within Marketing Cloud with a greater breadth and depth of features. Some of the new features include:
- Einstein Personalization Recipes: Enabling marketers to build and manage AI-powered recommendations to deliver the most appropriate and relevant content and products for each customer based upon their characteristics and affinities in real-time.
- Einstein Personalization Decisions: An enhanced continuous learning algorithm that brings together a broad range of data about each web visitor to suggest an appropriate next best action, offer, or experience across all channels instead of relying upon rules alone.
- A/B/n Testing: Allow a broader range of A/B tests against a number of different experiences on multiple channels and enabling you to measure results across revenue, click-throughs, conversions and average order value.
New Pardot Enterprise Features
Pardot Enterprise has been updated to include 4 new key features for Account Based Marketing:
- B2B Marketing Analytics Plus: Quickly sift through data from multiple first and third-party sources using AI to help marketers understand which Pardot campaigns performed best, why they performed in a particular way, and predict how campaigns will perform in the future.
- Einstein Attribution: Using AI-based marketing attribution analysis within reports and dashboards to more accurately assign revenue credit throughout the customer journey.
- Pardot Business Units: Manage multiple corporate and regional campaigns across brands, geographies and defined segments whilst still having a single global view.
- Developer Sandboxes for Pardot: Admins and developers can now use sandboxes to test, audit and configure in an isolated environment.
Datorama Data in Tableau
Finally, a new Datorama integration for Tableau is available to help marketers optimise how they are using their budget. There are a series of features including:
- Automated Marketing Data Integration: Point and click based integration for over 150 marketing and media API connectors and dynamic marketing data modelling
- Real-Time Marketing Insights: Simple and intuitive views of spend, performance, and business outcome data in Datorama
- Marketing Data Exploration: Use of Tableau’s self-service data exploration, analysis, and visualization tools for deeper analysis
In other news…
Salesforce and AWS announce Service Cloud Voice
Salesforce and AWS announced this week the launch of Service Cloud Voice, an integration between AWS Amazon Connect and Salesforce Service Cloud that makes servicing across a number of digital channels much easier.
So long Einstein Voice
Salesforce have announced the termination of Einstein Voice Assistant, a fairly recent announcement. VentureBeat have a good writeup of the reasoning here which is worth a read.