15 Highlights of the Summer ’19 Release
I have normally attempted to summarise each release notes doc into 10 highlights…it is becoming increasingly difficult every time! So this time I am going for 15, and lets be honest, with 472 pages this time, it isn’t going to get easier!
See the full release notes here, and search on the terms below to take you to the related points.
1. Power Up Your Related Lists with Enhanced Related Lists
Take your related lists to the next level. With Enhanced Related Lists, you can show up to 10 columns, resize and sort your columns, perform mass actions, and wrap text.
2. Lightning Scheduler: Inbound Appointment Scheduling, Event Management, Action Plans, and More
There are lots of features in the area of Lightning Scheduler
3. Send Surveys for Free
You no longer need a license to create and send surveys
4. Choose from Two Record View Options
Now you have two record page view default options. Choose between the current view—now called Grouped view—and the new Full view.
5. Offer Your Customers Instant Conversation with Chat and Messaging (One free licence!)
6. Set Up Bots Faster and with Less Preparation
7. Automatically Create Time Sheets for your Service Resources (Beta)
8. Evaluate Each Record in Reports with Row-Level Formulas (Beta)
9. Health Cloud Has New and Changed Objects
(As Cloud Galacticos are working more in Health Cloud, it is interesting to see 40 + new objects to work with).
10. Add Lightning Web Components to Apps with Lightning Out (Beta)
11. Catch Errors Before They Happen with Data Checker in Einstein Prediction Builder
12. Classify Your Sensitive Data to Support Your Data Management Policies (Generally Available)
13. Deployment: New Change Set Components
(The components available for a change set vary by edition, so take a look at what is now available).
14. See the Number of Failed Login Attempts on a User Account (you know who you are…and now so do we!)
15. Handle Service Requests Better and Faster with Lightning Flow for Financial Services Cloud (not immediately available).