Tip 1 – My Dreamforce session
I am happy to announce that I am presenting a session at Dreamforce again this year, take a look here to bookmark it before the rush!? This year I will be talking about some of the Free Appexchange Apps that I have been playing with, alongside fellow MVPs, and Amanda Nelson from Appexchange. What are the free apps you have found most useful?
Tip 2 – Winter ’17 Release Notes
I am glad many of your enjoyed my flashback to 1999 last week… and one main difference between Salesforce in 1999 and now in 2016, is that the release notes are now a whopping 425 pages! Take a look here.
There is a big focus on the Lightning UI, but here are my Top 10:
- Identify and Merge Duplicate Leads in Lightning Experience
- Editing Inline(Beta) in Lightning Experience
- Kanban: Now available for Leads, Contracts, and Campaigns
- Modify Records from the Kanban View
- Chart Improvements: Table, Gauge, Bar, Scatter, Line, and Combo Charts
- Send Text Messages from Salesforce1 (but only stored on the device not Salesforce)
- Get Field-Level Help in Lightning Experience
- News on the Contact page
- Set Up Customizable Campaign Influence
- Sync Appointments from Google Calendar to Salesforce (Beta)