As you may know the Winter ’14 Release notes have just been published (click here). I am not very good at ‘doing’ holidays so I have had a look through the 309 pages. I will Blog more details later, but here are some highlights that you may want to look out for:
- Ability to set up workflows in the user object
- Freezing user accounts
- A new Salesforce Edition called ‘Performance Edition’, get your wallets ready!
- New Price Book functionality to create lookup relationships, and customise search layouts
- Further enhancements to Salesforce for Outlook, including bringing back the ‘Send and Add’ button.
- Archiving Chatter Groups
- Restrict List View Creation